Galileo Pro EA Robot Review

Galileo FX Trading Robot Review

Overview:
Galileo FX EA (Expert Advisor) is a software developed for the MetaTrader platform, designed to automate trading in the forex market. It employs various strategies and technical indicators to analyze the market conditions and execute trades on behalf of the user.

Performance:
The performance of the Galileo EA, like any trading robot, can vary significantly based on market conditions, settings used, and the currency pairs it trades. Users have often report a mix of results, with some experiencing steady profits and others facing losses. It’s crucial to look at verified performance statistics on platforms like Myfxbook to get an accurate picture. In my case, it wasn’t that great and I had some losses.

Key Features:

• Automated Trading: It operates 24/5, scanning the market for trading opportunities without requiring manual intervention.
  • Risk Management: Offers customizable risk settings, allowing users to set stop-loss, take-profit levels, and decide on the amount of capital to risk per trade.
  • Strategy Diversity: Implements a variety of strategies to adapt to changing market conditions, though specifics about these strategies are often not disclosed in detail.
  • Backtesting Capability: Users can backtest the EA using historical data to evaluate its potential performance.

Pros:

• Time-saving: Automates the trading process, freeing up time for users.
  • Customizable: Provides options to adjust risk and other parameters according to individual preferences. Suggest you set this to the SLOW setting to minimize risk
  • Accessibility: Suitable for both new and experienced traders, with a relatively straightforward setup process on the MetaTrader platform.

Cons:

• Market Dependence: Performance heavily depends on volatile forex market conditions.
  • Risk of Loss: Like any form of trading, there is always a risk of losing money, especially if the EA does not adapt well to market changes. Make sure to set it to SLOW to avoid big losses
  • Opaque Strategies: The lack of transparency about the specific strategies and indicators used can be a drawback for those who prefer to understand the logic behind their trades.

User Feedback:
Reviews are mixed, with some users praising its ease of use and profitability, while others criticize it for poor performance during certain market conditions. It’s important to note that user experience can vary widely based on individual settings and market behavior. In my case, I have decided to try other bots because the win percentage was only at 46%.

Here are my results: FX Blue - Statement for fpmgalileo

Conclusion:
The Galileo EA presents an intriguing option for traders looking to automate their forex trading. For the cost of the bot, I would not recommend Galileo EA as there are other bots that perform much better for half of what this costs. I bought the Pro plan and perhaps I will get back to this EA at another time. Potential users should approach with caution, conduct thorough research, and consider starting with a demo account to test its performance without risking real money. As with any trading robot, success is not guaranteed and depends on a multitude of factors. I also suggest you do a Google search of this bot for user experiences as there are many that are unhappy with this bot.

Price

Personal - $430
Plus - $861
Pro - $969

Rating

Where to Buy